AIR-VAC PCBRM-12 Solder Fountain
Condition: Superior to inline with its age
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 208/220/240V 13Amps 50/60Hz
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Includes foot switch
- Solder included
- a tooling (nozzle) package will be included
The Most Cost Effective Choice for Through-Hole Selective Soldering/Desoldering
- Fast and Simple operation
- Repeatable Process Control
- Robust Construction
- Application Flexibility
- Life of Equipment Support
Robust Construction Insures Continued Usage Alignment System
- The system is mounted on a rigid cast framework and supported on linear bearings for precise movement.
- Robust board carrier insures quick, reliable positioning for easy x/y (positioning stops) and z location (adjustable) to the selective solder wave.
- Once set, the operator simply drops the board into carrier.
- The board and solder wave are perfectly parallel for uniform and complete solder fillets. Compliant carrier arms account for PCB expansion.
Pumping System and Solder Pot
- Impeller pump design, high temperature bearings and belt insure long life.
- Simple design for trouble free operation.
- Pump is mounted below the solder surface, minimizing dross accumulation.
- Integral cast 2500 watt heating element.
Flow Well Design
- Wave configuration is a critical factor in reflow desoldering and resoldering operation.
- Flow wells determine the solder wave, which matches the component lead pattern.
- The solder flow can be accurately directed away from adjacent components to limit heat exposure to sensitive areas of the assembly.
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.