This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
10 Standard Robots with Laser Vision
5 Feeder exchange carts
S/W Version 3.64
Feeders, Feeder Exchange Carts, Feeder Storage Carts, and Spare parts available.
- Lowest defects per million placement solution: < 1dpm
- Industries highest production First Pass Yield
- Error free 01005 placement since 2002
- Scaleable output on same footprint
- Lowest cost per placement
- Lowest manufacturing costs
- No output de-rating from IPC9850
- Output predictability always within 5%
- 50% lower energy consumption than industry benchmark
Scalable output, high first-pass yield
While maintaining their small footprint, the AX-501 can be scaled in small steps to desired output capacity between 30k and 121k components per hour (cph) (IPC 9850 and IPC 9850A), making it an excellent solution for manufacturer’s dealing with volume production, seasonality patterns, without compromising placement accuracy and quality.
The machines handle components from 01005 up to 45 x 45 mm fine-pitch with a placement accuracy down to 35 microns (laser) or 30 microns (camera), CpK >1. Moreover, the linear TPR robot adds a module with IC outputs up to 16,000 component per hour from tape and reel. The easy to exchange trolleys allow the TPR also to be configured for high speed IC shooting – up to 13,000 cph – from up to two Jedec tray stackers, making it the ideal all-in-one machine solution for applications with high similar IC count such as DRAM. At any speed the A-Series can place with defect levels lower than 1 dpm.
The AX-501 holds up to 260 feeding lanes.
Max. output per hour: 165k
IPC 9850/9850A output per hour: 30 to 121k
Placement quality: < 1 dpm
Placement accuracy at cpk >1.00: 35 micron for chips & 25 micron for QFP
- minimum: 0.4 x 0.2 mm (01005) to
- maximum: 45 x 45 mm
Maximum component height: 10.5 mm (0.41”) [optional: 12 mm (0.47”) ]
Automatic toolbit exchange: nozzles
Maximum board size (L x W):
- Single lane standard: 515 x 390 mm (20.28 x 15.35”)
Minimum board size (L x W):
- Standard: 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2”)
- Standard: 0.3 to 6 mm (0.01 to 0.24”)
Board transport direction: Optional left-right right-left
Board transport height: SMEMA (940 - 965 mm) and Japanese (885 - 915 mm)
Feeding positions: 260 twin tapes, 130 single tapes
Placement force: 1.5 to 8 N
Footprint (L x W) (incl. front side feeder trolleys): 3,720 x 1,705 mm (146.46 x 67.13”)