EKRA XACT4 Screen Printer
Condition: Superior to inline with its age
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 230V 50/60Hz 1ph
Dims: 1280 mm x 1500 mm x 1500 mm @ 880 kg appr.
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Auto Stencil Wiper
- EVA Vision system
- 550 x 550mm Max Board Size
- Magnetic Pins & Blocks
- 200mm, 300mm, 400mm squeegees
- Top & Side PCB clamping
Fully automatic printer with vision.
- PCB size min.: 80 x 50 mm / max.: 550 x 550 mm
- PCB thickness 0.5 - 6 mm
- PCB clearance underside 23 mm
- PCB clearance top and bottom side 2.5 mm, needed for PCB transport & clamping / 0 mm for top side using side clamping
- PCB transport height 830 - 950 mm
- PCB support magnetic support pins and bars, optional:dedicated workholder universal printnest
- PCB hold down PCB clamping with knife edge from top or side clamping, optional: vacuumnest
- PCB transport direction left-> right, right--> left, left-> left, right--> right, pass through
- Conveyor configuration front or rear fix
- PCB transport width adjustment motorised, software controlled
- PCB warpage 1% of PCB diagonally, up to a max. of 11 mm including PCB thickness
- Stencil size 320 x 320 mm, up to, 850 x 1000 mm
- Frame thickness 25 - 40 mm, adjustable without adapter single
- Print area max: 550 x 550 mm
- Print speed 5 - 199 mm / sec.
- Print head two independent pneumatic printheads, closed loop system, self leveling squeegees
- Print pressure 0 - 240 N
- Snap-off speed 0.2 - 10 mm / sec.
- Snap-off distance 0 - 3 mm
- Snap-off -2 - +6 mm
- PCB alignment x/y: ±4 mm, Theta: ±2°
- Fiducials 2 - 4 fiducials or any shape on PCB Layout
- Fiducial size 0.7 - 3 mm
- Camera EVA Vision system with 2 CCD Cameras
- Camera field of view 10 x 8 mm
- Fiducial position inside print area
- Fiducial Teach Patented teach in method
- Alignment repeatability 12.5 µm at 6 Sigma
- Alignment accuracy 25 µm at 6 Sigma
- Cycle time < 12 sec. plus print
- Set-Up < 5 min.
- Product changeover < 3 min.
- Power requirements 230 V 50/60 Hz, 1 KW
- Air supply requirements 4 - 6 bar, with vaccuum cleaning 5.5 l/sec
- Width 1280 mm
- Depth 1500 mm
- Height 1500 mm
- Weight 920 kg appr.
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.