YESTech FX AOI
Condition: Superior to inline with its age
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 110-240VAC 1ph 50/60Hz, 10A @2400W max
Dims: 55” x 57” x 50” @ 2,000 lbs
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional for your live or video acceptance. If you require special acceptance criteria, please discuss this with your CEE sales agent. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Software version: 2.8.2 Build: 3298
- Fourside cameras oblique view option FX seies (FXSC)
- Barcode Reader, Bottom-side 2D w/ USB Camera
- OLS-1 Expansion Modules.
- Capture on the fly technology
- 3D Fusion Lighting (RGB+White LED's)
- 5 megapixel color imaging
- 1 top-down and 4 side angle cameras
- Quick set-up
- High speed, high defect coverage
- Low false failure rate
- Programmable conveyor for boards up to 20 x 22
- Equally effective for paste, pre / post-reflow and final assembly inspection.
- Off-line programming maximizes machine utilization and real-time SPC monitoring provides a valuable yield enhancement solution.
- Automated Inspection for: • Solder defects • Lead defects • Component presence and position • Correct part / polarity • Through-hole parts • Paste
- Throughput: Up to 10 sq. in./sec. > 500,000 components per hour
- Maximum Board Size: 22” x 20” (560mm x 510mm)
- Clearance: 2” (50mm) top and bottom
- Minimum Component Size: 0201; 01005 with high magnification option
- False Calls: <500 PPM (<0.05% typical)
- Defects Detected: Part: position, missing, wrong, polarity, skew, tombstone Lead: bent, lifted, bridging Solder: open, insufficient, short, solder balls
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.