Nextron LPM2 Press-Fit Machine
DOM: July 2018
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: AC 110 / 220V 50/60Hz, 5~8 bar
Dims: 1000W * 980L * 1300H (mm)
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- NEW SYSTEM!!! Never used in production
- Minor shipping damage results in HUGE savings for you!
- Shipping damage has been repaired
- Was new in 2019 for $43,500
- SW Revision: Press Software Ver 1.1 Operating system = Windows XP w/ SP3
- Handheld barcode scanner (Datalogic Quickscan QD2430)
- Laser pointer for work alignment
- Adjustable lighting for work area.
- Precise distrance and force control for high speed press-fit connectors
- 3-sectional distance control for complex press-fit process
- SPC software for quality management
- Press-fit parameter setting with visualized photos
- Connector database for press-fit parameters
- barcode scan function for easy input part number and serial number during production
- Lowest press-fit tooling investment, flexible tooling
- Configuration for small volume, high mix production
- Machine Weight: 480 kg
- Machine Size: 1000W * 980L * 1300H (mm)
- Press-Fit Force (Max): 50KN (5T)
- Press-Fit Distance: 14mm
- Power Requirement: AC 110 / 220V 50/60Hz
- Air Pressure: 5~8 bar
- X-Y Table Size: 451L * 665W (mm)
- Power Consumption: 0.6kw
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.