Air Science PURAIR - P5-36 Ductless Fume Hood
Condition: Like New Conditionin
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 120VAC 60Hz 20Amps
Dims: 36" x 27" x 35" @ 100 lbs
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
Purair Basic Ductless Fume Hood Features & Benefits
Purair Basic ductless fume hoods and chemical processing workstations are available in 3 standard widths, 2 depth options, in metal or polypropylene construction, totaling 12 standard models.
- High efficiency ebm-papst EC blower
- Energy saving LED lighting
- A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
- Protects the operator from fume and (with added HEPA/ULPA filter) particle hazards.
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
- Filter I.D. Window: A convenient, strategically placed front cover window shows the installed filter part number and installation date to encourage timely filter replacement.
- Control Panel: Electronic controls and displays include switches for the blower and low airflow alarm.
- Airflow Alarm: Low airflow alarm continuously monitors filter loading and alerts user when service is needed.
- Air Velometer: An optional analog air velocity meter is positioned in the user's field of vision.
- Steel Support Frame: The chemical resistant epoxy coated steel frame adds mechanical strength. Optional all polypropylene construction is available if desired; see accessories.
- Hinged Front Sash: When closed, the cabinet sash protects the contents from inadvertent external contact and better isolates the air within. The sash is easy to open and close.
- Work Surface: The internal work surface can be fitted with an optional polypropylene (available in white and black) or stainless steel tray; see accessories.
- Pass Through Ports: Electrical cords and cables are safely routed into the cabinet through ports on the back.
- Electrostatic Pre-Filter: The electrostatic pre-filter is accessible from inside the chamber and 91% effective down to 1-3 microns.
- Filter Door Key: Filter access keys prevent unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.
- Dynamic Filtration Chamber: The dynamic filter chamber prevents any possible leakage of contaminated air by pressurizing the fan plenum (positive air) and depressuring the filter compartment (negative air).
- Internal Manual Speed Controller: Authorized personnel may set the EC blower speed as desired.
- Stand: Optional mobile cart with locking casters.
- Safety Filter: The optional carbon or HEPA/ULPA safety filter adds an additional layer of protection.
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.