JOT J214 FIFO Buffer
Condition: Superior to inline with its age
Transfer Direction: Either
Belt Sections: 1
Max PCB Width: 18"
Length : 19"
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 110-120VAC 50-60HZ, 8A / Air: 0.2MPa, 2 l/min
Dims: 19.7" x 35.4" x 70.8"
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Model: J214-51.0/28
- Increases production line throughput by balancing material flow
- Provides flexibility between automatic and manual work phases
- Selectable FIFO and LIFO operation
- Powerful menu-driven software
- Cycle time less than 10 seconds
- Small footprint
- ESD-safe design
- 20 or 40 conveyorized PCB shelves, in FIFO 80 there are two PCB’s on one shelf
- Motorized width adjustment
- True first-in-first-out operating sequence
- Touch screen operator panel
- Light beacon
- SMEMA electrical interface
- CE-compliant safety
- Lead free process compatible
Retrofitted to have filtered exhaust.
- Length: 500 mm (19.7")
- Fixed edge: 215 mm (8.5") from front
- Outside width: 35.4"
- Track height: 900 – 965 mm (35.4 – 38"), adjustable
- Transport on 3 mm (0.118") flat belts
- Cycle time: appr. 10 seconds sequence-dependent
- Maximum capacity:
- 20 boards with 29 mm (1.14") minimum pitch (programmable)
- 40 boards with 14 mm (0.55") minimum pitch (programmable)
- 80 boards with 14 mm (0.55") minimum pitch (programmable), max board length 200 mm (7.9"), two PCB’s on one shelf
- Maximum total PCB load: 21 kg (46 lbs)
- Heat resistance of conveyor belts: 80°C
- Restrictions: free height above, highest board 25 mm (1.0"),
- Weight appr. 280 kg (750 lbs)
- Conveyor speed 12 m/min (40 fpm)
- Power supply: 220 – 240 VAC / 50 Hz / 3A or 115 VAC 1 phase / 60 Hz 6 A
- Pressurized air connection: 0.6 MPa, max 1 l/min dry (87 psi, max. 0.7 cfm)
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.