Universal Radial 5 Radial Lead Inserter - 20 stations
Condition: Superior to inline with its age
Product installation requirements:
Dims: 92.5"W x 126"0 (235cm x 320cm) (20 station)
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- 20 stations
- Stand-Alone (no board handling)
- Handles radially-taped standard and odd form components with body diameters up to .52" (13.0mm) and lead span capabilities of .100" (2.5mm), .200" (5.0mm)
- Consistent insertion speed regardless of component type, size, or lead span
- Four-position rotation capability inserts components at 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°
- 90° incremental rotary table maximizes manually-loaded PCB throughput by allowing the operator to load and unload PCBs without stopping the machine
- Operator assistance light aids in locating misinserted or missing components for fast, manual repair
- Auto recovery assures PCB quality
- Cycle Rate: Up to 11,000 cycles
- Max PCB Size: 18" x 22" (457mm x 559mm)
- Lead Span: 2.5/5.0mm
- Insertable Area (Maximum): 18" x 18" (457mm x 457mm)
- Insertable Components: Capacitors (electrolytic, ceramic, and film), transistors, hairpin resistors, diodes, etc. SIPs, LEDs, connectors, tact switches, potentiometers, fuse clips, coils, light bulbs, box capacitors, fuses, etc
- Head Rotation: +90°/0°/-90°
- Number of Inputs: 20
- Component Input: Ammo packs and reels
- Positioning System Accuracy: +/- 0.002"
- Positioning system Reliability: +/-0.001
- Programming Capability: 0.001"
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.