Tenney Benchmaster BTRC Temperature & Humidity Test Chamber
Condition: Inline with its age
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 230V 1Ph 60Hz
Dims: 67" x 32" x 41"
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
Tenney's Benchmaster temperature and humidity test chambers are capable of simulating a wide range of temperature or temperature and humidity conditions. The five-cubic foot work space will readily accept equipment as large as a 19" relay rack.
In keeping with the needs of today's lab, we designed these temperature and humidity test chambers to have a compact exterior that maximizes the interior work space.
- Simulates a wide range of temperature or combined temperature and humidity conditions to meet a variety of testing needs
- Compact design maximizes interior laboratory work space
- Vertical-down airflow assures consistent conditions
- Window in door with interior light
- Vapor-tight interior liners of 100% continuously welded stainless steel
- Humidity capable models constructed of 100% non-corroding parts and have a low-water protection system
- Open-air low mass nichrome wire heating elements
Interior Dimensions: W X D X H (inches) 20 x 19.25 x 22
Exterior Dimensions: W X D X H (inches) 67 x 32 x 41
Crated Dimensions: W X D X H (inches) 77 x 43 x 54
Voltage: 230/240V-1 phase 60 Hz
Amp Draw: 29
Amp Fuse: 40
Temperature range: -68C to 200C
Humidity 20%-95%, RH over the temperature range of 20C to 85C, limited by a 3C dew point
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.