Universal Genesis GI-14D SMT Placement
Condition: Superior to inline with its age
Usage : 31.5M / 42.4M
Transfer Direction: Either
Max PCB Width: 18"
Length : 66"
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 200-240VAC 3ph 35Amps
Dims: 66 x 88.5 x 75.9" @ 7700 lbs
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
Genesis GI-14D - dual beam w/ 2 FJ3 heads
- (2) PEC cameras
- 2.3mpp and 2.3mpp Magellan cameras
- NPI (New Product Introduction) software
- 24V & 42V feeder interface
- (2) FJ3 nozzle changers
- NOTE: VIDEO IS FOR REFERENCE. IT IS A VIDEO FOR A PREVIOUSLY SOLD UNIVERSAL GI-14. WE WILL PROVIDE A SIMILAR ACCEPTANCE VIDEO FOR THIS GI-14.
Best-in-class multi-function machine with fast placement of a wide component range for applications where flexibility and performance per line length are important.
- Dual-beam, dual-drive overhead gantry system
- Patented VRM linear motor positioning system
- (2) 7-spindle placement heads
- Upward-looking camera optics
- Spec speed: 0.13 sec (26,900 cph)
- Range: 0603mm(0201) - 55mm x 55mm SFoV
- Components up to 25mm tall
- Max PCB size: W610mm x L813mm (24" x 32")
- Feeder inputs: 120 - 144 (dual-lane 8mm tape)
- Feeder types: tape, tray, tube, component strips, bowl, odd form, wafer, waffle and gel pak Magellan Digital Camera
- Large, 60mm field-of-view (FOV) minimizes multiple scans
- High resolution of 1024 x 1024 for small part feature recognition
- Front, side, and on-axis lighting that can be used individually or in combination
- On-the-fly centering of complex components at full speed InLine7 Placement Head
- Provides high-speed IC and chip placement capability
- Gang pick up to 7 components
- Picks from trays, tape, tube and odd-form feeders
Spec Placement Rate
- Max: 26,900 cph / 0.13 sec per component
- 4-Board IPC Chip (1608) 18,700 cph / 0.19 sec per component
- 4-Board IPC IC (100 QFP) 7,400 cph / 0.49 sec per component
- Chip: ±60µ @ 1.33 Cpk / ±45µ @ 1.00 Cpk
- IC: ±45µ @ 1.33 Cpk / ±34µ @ 1.00 Cpk
- Maximum Size: (WxLxH) 508 x 635 x 5.08mm (20" x 25" x 0.2")
- Minimum Size: (WxLxH) 50.8 x 50.8 x 0.508mm (2" x 2" x 0.02")
- Maximum Weight: 2.72kg (6 lbs)
- Topside Clearance: 26.5mm (1.04")
- Maximum Size: (WxLxH) 55 x 55 x 25mm1 (2.17 x 2.17 x 0.98")
- Minimum Size: (WxLxH) 0.25 x 0.5 x 0.15mm (0.01 x 0.02 x 0.006")
- Maximum Weight: 27g (up to 130g via RFQ)
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.