Sonoscan FastLine P300 Acoustic Microscope
DOM: Dec 2020
Condition: Inline with its age
Usage : None
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 100-240V 50-60HZ
Dims: L 65.5 x W 30.0 x H 63 in @ 1354 lbs
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- This is a NEW and UNUSED P300 system. It includes all accessories like a new system. This system was damaged in shipping, but it is fully functional. Cosmetic damage equals bigs savings! DEMO available.
- Digital C-SAM Base System for Production, HiTel Lab & R&D
- High Frequency, High Power, Auto-Ranging Dual Digital Pulser/Receiver
- Programmable in-line heater for water temperature control
- 15MHz transducer with 0.75" (19.1mm) FL in water (SK015/075)
FastLine™ P300 C-SAM
The FastLine P300 Acoustic Microscope is specifically designed for accelerated throughput, semiautomated screening of microelectronic devices on the manufacturing floor. With an integrated design to minimize footprint, the FastLine is the newest and most efficient platform C-SAM Acoustic Microscope. Every detail of the FastLine P300 was engineered to match the way customers want to use Acoustic Microscopes for non -automated production and process control. Because loading and preparing samples to be screened on an acoustic microscope can be time consuming, the Sonoscan patented FastLine tool is designed for Simultaneous loading and scanning of parts with Sonoscan’s unique carrier system.
The new, more ergonomic design helps maximize productivity and improves the overall operator experience while minimizing the instrument footprint. FastLine P300’s new Sonolytics Operator Interface, designed with the operator in mind, allows technicians to work with simplified and expanded features for production/process use in multiple languages. In addition, FastLine P300 features a new electronics platform to meet current and next generation applications. New Movement Map technology delivers precise transducer positioning, while the Visual Poly-Gate mode allows for simple and instant multiple depth imaging. These innovative features along with the higher speed scanning mechanism make the FastLine P300 system essential for any production line application.
- A unique carrier system enables operators to load one tray of parts while another is being scanned to help maximize throughput and productivity.
- Higher throughput achieved with better handling procedures, precise positioning, faster scanning and automated analysis.
- Visual Poly-Gate technology for simple and instant multiple depth AM imaging.
- Multi-Language OS and intuitive Sonolytics Operator Interface with admin/op levels allows technicians and operators to work easily and efficiently in their native language. Includes English, Chinese and Japanese.
- Ergonomic features including two available work surface height choices for operator comfort and efficiency.
- Minimal footprint for optimum use on the manufacturing floor.
Key Features for Production
- Increased Throughput and Productivity with simultaneous scanning and loading zones and precise positioning transfer mechanism
- PolyGate Technology with up to 100 gates of data acquisition per scan in either Multi-Gate or Probing-Gate imaging modes
- Pixel Pitch Mode allows the operator to select the desired data point spacing and scan area size, thereby determining the C-SAM image resolution
- Movement Map links SW and HW to match X-Y location grid with the part locations
- Time Domain Pulse-Echo Modes include; AScan, B-Scan, C-Scan, Bulk Scan and Loss of Back Echo (LOBE)
- Q-BAM (Quantitative B-Scan Analysis Mode) for virtual cross sectioning, while maintaining amplitude and polarity data
- C-SAM Interactive provides internal interactive help function for user applications support
- THRU-Scan (Through transmission imaging) is optional for up to 100 MHz
- STAR (Simultaneous Thru-Scan and Refection) is optional and allows both image types to be obtained with one scan
- Sonolytics 2 for Windows 10®
- Multi-Language OS Operation
- English, Japanese & Trad. Chinese
- Inertially Balanced Scanner with capability to scan 317 x 317 mm (12.5 x 12.5 in) area
- X-Y-Z axis precision of + 0.5 microns
- Scan tower based sample reference for repeatable positioning
- Scan Speed up to 1016 mm/s (40 in/s) for the fastest image acquisition time
- Up to 268 Megapixels (16K) data resolution and acquisition format with zoom enlargement
- Digital Pulser/Receiver optimized for use with up to 120 MHz transducers
- Compatible up to 230 MHz transducers
- 95 dB Gain - selectable in 0.5 dB steps
- PolyGate Technology for Multi-Gate and Probing-Gate imaging
- 100 Gates for data acquisition
- Digital Gating selectable from 1 to 10,000 ns
- Acoustic Impedance Polarity Detector (AIPD) (Ref. U.S. Patent 4,866,986) simultaneously displays both polarity (i.e., phase) and amplitude information
- Universal Voltage - 90V to 250V AC, Single Phase, 50/60 Hz and 15 amp circuit (120V)
- Dimensions - L 166 x W 76 x H 160 cm (L 65.5 x W 30.0 x H 63 in.)
- Select Height - Desktop 79 cm (31in) or Workbench 89 cm (35 in)
- “L” shaped tank with simultaneous scanning and loading zones
- Two (2) sliding fixtures for handling a JEDEC style tray or sample reference tray
- Clean Room ready system with stainless steel tabletop & ESD ground points
- Application Set-up Wizard to assist users with system set-up (e.g., transducer selection)
- SONOLINK Direct “on-line” support via internet for diagnostic/application support
- AUTOSCAN function for autoselection of part alignment, field of view, focus, gating and gain
- Multiple A-Scan display corresponds to selected points on the C-SAM image
- Quantitative measurements for distance and time on image or A-Scan
- Automatic storage and recall of instrument settings and parameter library when a saved image is recalled
- GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF, BMP and IMWX file outputs for digital data transfer and file storage
- Water management system with water fill, drain, recirculation, filter functions and overflow protection
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.