Graphtec Cutting Pro FC2250-60
Condition: Inline with its age
Product installation requirements:
Facilities: 100 to 120V AC, 50/60 Hz
Dims: 36.2 x 50.6 x 33.7 in @ 128 lbs
This unit is located in the CEE facility in the Chicago area. A CEE technician will demonstrate the unit fully functional either live or by video for your acceptance. Availability is subject to prior sale.
- Model: Cutting Plotter FC2250A-60VC
- Firmware rev: v4.40 GL (Firmware is updatable)
- Includes Vacuum Pump: Fuji Electric model VFC400P-5T (1hp, dual voltage)
This Graphtec 24" x 36" Flatbed Vinyl Cutter and Plotter is the ultimate solution for prototyping and small production runs of rigid packaging media and other sheet fed materials. This cutter plotter has a 15.75" per second cutting speed, 9.8N cutting force, and 24" x 36" table size. Its included and dedicated software reduces media waste and processing time. Plus, its added offline, USB operation enables operators of all skill levels to process various types of media for cutting. With Graphtec FC2000-60VC 24" x 36" Flatbed Vinyl Cutter and Plotter, you have the right tool for contour cutting without requiring a die. Also available in 47.2" x 36" and 68.5" x 36" sizes.
- Stronger Media Hold Down. Distance between the holes has been improved to 20 mm , as a result, FC2000 Series provides stronger suction power to hold heavier and thicker medias down.
- Improved Vacuum Suction! holds media with the use of external electric vacuum pump. This is the preferred method for heavier and thicker media. The Redesigned Cutting Table has increased hold-down capability by its increased number of vacuum holes. This redesign is significantly valuable when cutting smaller objects that have less of surface area.
- Dual tool holder with 500 gf on tool 1 and 1,000 gf on tool 2
- Provided tools suitable for many applications.
- The FCX2000 series has 2 tool holder in the carriage.
- Using 2 different kind of tool allows to do a different job.
- without exchanging a tool at the same time. it can increase work efficiency.
- Tool Holders & Cutting/Creasing Tools. Dual Tool Holders which can hold a cutting blade and creasing tool — to produce creases/folds and cuts on the same run. Maximum Cutting Force - Tool 1: 500 gf, Tool 2: 1,000 gf.
- Intuitive 3.7” LCD display. Onboard control and settings are simplified using the equipped 3.7” LCD (240x128 dots) and tactile control panel.
- Lope for cutting blade (PM-CT-001). This standard accessory helps to easily adjust the extruded blade lengths for the PHP33 and PHP35 blade holders.
- Offline Operation.
- Enhanced ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system) for improved productivity of P&C applications.
- Equipped the ARMS (Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system)6.0.
- Easy and accurate cutting of pre-printed images using the cutting master 4 and etc.
- Enables higher productivity of POP, stickers, and prototype cartons.
- ARMS Copy function. After data is sent the first time, it can be copied multiple times without a PC. In the FCX2000 Series, the first four marks are scanned on the first sheet, and only the first mark in subsequent sheets. This improves productivity by shortening scan detection time.
- Reverse Side Cutting and Creasing Method. Cutting and creasing of pre-printed packaging graphics is possible on the reverse (non-printed) side of the sheet. This method of reverse side cutting and creasing prevents damage and marking of the printed side. This option is currently available using Cutting Master 4 or Graphtec Pro Studio software with the FCX2000.
- Expanded Contour Cutting Area. This included function expands the print and cut area to include objects outside of the registration marks! Production efficiency is enhanced and media waste is reduced.
- Supports Standard Crop Marks. Contour cutting pre-printed media is also possible using “standard crop marks.” This operation is available with the included Cutting Master 4 plug-in workflow.
- Reversed Color Registration Marks. Registraiton marks are detectable when there is sufficient contrast against the mark and its background. Ultra glossy and reflective media offer challenges for accurate registration mark detection. With this reversed color output, the sufficient contrast is brought back for the ability to contour cut pre-printed ultra glossy and reflecting sheeting.
Maximum Cutting Area: 24in x 36in
Max Media Width: 39.8 in (1010 mm) Y-axis direction
Media Hold-Down Method: VC=Vacuum Suction
Minimum Character Size: approx. 10 mm square (varies with the character font and media)
Maximum Cut Speed: 16 in/s (400 mm/s)
Cutting Force: Tool 1: Max. 500 gf in 40 steps, Tool 2: Max. 1 kgf in 40 steps
Mechanical Resolution: 0.0025 mm (2.5μm)
Programmable Resolution: GP-GLTM mode: 0.1/0.05/0.025/0.01 mm, HP-GL® : 0.025 mm
Compatible Media Types: Marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, and reflective), rigid paper/cards (for stencils, etc.) up to 1.0 mm thick, polystyrene foam sheets, sandblast rubber resists up to 1.0 mm thick, fluted boards (E/F/G grades), clear sheets for plastic boxes, high-intensity reflective films
ARMS: Advanced Registration Mark Sensing System-Reverse-side cutting and creasing with ARMS, Copy function, Creasing function, Repeat cut function
Interface: USB 2.0 High-speed I Serial RS-232C
Command Modes: GP-GL™, HP-GL® emulation (selected by menu)
Number of Tools: 2 Tool Holders
Tool Types Cutter Blade, Pen: Cutter blade: supersteel / Pens: Water-based fiber-tip pen, oil-based ballpoint pen / Creasing/scoring tool
Unit Dimensions with Stand: 36.2 x 50.6 x 33.7 in (919x1285 x 856 mm)
Shipping Weight with Stand: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Information is provided for your convenience as our good faith estimate for this equipment. CEE does not warrant the accuracy of this information due to the nature of used equipment. Used equipment can be customized, altered, or simply worn beyond the capability to perform to original specifications. If certain details are critical for your application, we highly recommend testing the machines performance on that criteria. Please notify your CEE sales representative prior to purchase and we will propose solutions for your concerns. CEE's goal is always to minimize your risk.